INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
- Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register with us. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our website, the third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a booking/registration on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions: We might use your information to confirm your booking/registration.
- We use information to improve our products and services: We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests: We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes: We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products in our newsletter.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves: We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will always notify you before we do this.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY